Updated June 28, 2016
All of the information and content provided on this website is intended for educational purposes only. I will always strive to provide the most up to date and effective information to help the website reader and eBook user achieve their goal to attain more low back pain relief. ALL information, advice, treatment and exercises provided on this website and eBook should not be used as a substitute for proper medical care. Prior consent by your Medical Doctor, Health Care Provider or a Medical Professional must be given before use of any material provided on this site.
Any medical conditions, injuries or risks involved with exercise should be directed to a family physician, health care provider or other health care professional trained in this area prior to use of the information on the website or eBook. Medical treatment and consultation should be the first priority in any lower back pain program.
The support, information and advice that I can provide from form submission on the website or email cannot be of medical advice. I am not able to determine specifically your medical condition or history of injury and cannot as such. Emails and submissions will be addressed as timely as possible and will be strictly limited to the scope of the information provided from the website and eBook.
Any information sent by submission form or email will be kept strictly confidential and will not be used in any manner other than the original intended purpose. This applies to names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and all information related.
All information, images and articles on this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or used in any form or method without the prior written or verbal permission of Sherwin A. Nicholson and SN Health Resources, author, owner and publisher of Low Back Pain Program. Please feel free to contact me if you would like permission to use, reproduce and distribute any of the published and digital material available on this website.
This website uses technology to monitor and track visitors solely in order to provide information to optimize and improve the website’s functionality management. Information collected such as page usage, visits, time of use and other pages referred is purely anonymous and no personal information is collected whatsoever. No personal information is collected without any permission.
Free eBook Offer applies only to PDF Version
Inquires Regarding the Other Resources Page
Thank you for your interest in the Low Back Pain Program Website. This site has been steadily growing in both content and visitor interest. This site is dedicated to providing valuable and honest information for those in need of information for lower back pain. This includes the eBook available for download.
If you are interested in advertising your own material or information on the Other Resources page, please consider the following requirements.
- Your site(s) must be related to lower back pain or appeal to a similar audience.
- Your site must not provide any information that is contrary to the information which this site provides.
- Your site(s) should be willing to provide some form of information on one or more of your own sites/pages which can encourage the use of the information on this site. This includes but is not limited to: links, backlinks, promotions, recommendations and endorsements of this site and eBook.
- You are able to provide proof a link or any indication that you are directing some part of your site to lowbackpainprogram.com/ or sublinks.
- The conditions of acceptance for the information on your site including links is entirely the sole discretion of SN Health Resources which includes the Author of the site and eBook.
- The length of time in which your site(s) is promoted on the Other Resources Page is entirely at the discretion of SN Health Resources.
If you would like to contact me, please go to the contact page. If you are able to meet the requirements above, your site and information will be gladly accepted and may also be mentioned on one or more pages of this site depending on the specific nature of the resource.
Thank you for your time.
Together we can continue to help provide much needed information for those in need.
SN Health Resources